Monday, July 16, 2007

Honda Civic Tour 2007 (FOB, TAI, COBRA STARSHIP, +44)

So i did go to the Honda Civic tour on May 27th and it was the best day of my life considering I was 5th ROW! Pete Wentz was totally sticking his tounge out at us and it was amazing. Cobra Starship was the best performers there they were so funny! They turned into my new favorite. They have the best crowd interaction. What really made the concert amazing was when +44 (Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker [blink-182]) played "The Rock Show" I love blink-182 so that made like my life because you know that they are broken up. EKK! Up next is the Projekt Revoulution Tour;Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park (headlining), Him, Placebo, Saosin, The Bled, and many more! This one again is at DTE my favorite Place.




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sammmmmmm.
I love you.
me and you are like "love at first popsicle."
Your cute.
I miss you.!

Samantha said...

thanks kelsey! I miss you too!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.